Joining a credit union is a wise financial decision. At Allegius, you'll enjoy competitive rates and lower fees, as well as outstanding member service.
By becoming a member of Allegius Credit Union, you become a member-owner of an organization that can help improve your financial wellbeing and achieve your financial goals. How can Allegius do that?
- Timesaving Services: Managing your money has never been easier, thanks to free services like mobile banking and e-statements
- Complete Financial Care: We don't call it quits at high-dividend accounts and low-rate loans (though we have those too) — enjoy financial planning, affordable insurance, and more
- Exclusive Perks: Surcharge-free ATMs, nationwide shared branches, and Blueprint Member Rewards are just a few of the benefits Allegius members enjoy
Ways to Join
1) Work at One of Our Select Employee Groups (SEGs)
Many employers offer Allegius membership as a company benefit. Not sure if your employer offers credit union membership? View a list of our Select Employee Groups.
2) Become a Member of the Independent Cat Society
The Independent Cat Society is a proud partner of Allegius Credit Union. The Independent Cat Society is a shelter and animal welfare organization, and they exist for the sole purpose of dedicating time and effort to finding permanent loving homes for each unwanted cat or kitten, which crosses their doors in the Northwest Indiana region.
Support the cat society with a $25 contribution at any Allegius office location during the new member process, and not only join a financial institution that is out for your best interest but also helps a worthwhile cause.
3) Immediate Family Members
If you have an immediate family member who is a current member, you're eligible to become a member. Immediate Family is defined as: Spouse, child, sibling, parent, grandparent, grandchild, stepparents, stepchildren, stepsiblings, and adoptive relationships.
Become a Member Today!
If you qualify for membership, all you have to do is open a Share Savings Account with a minimum $5 deposit.