General Application for Employment with Allegius Credit Union
This is a general application for employment with Allegius Credit Union. Possible open positions include:
- Member Sales Representative I (Teller)
- Member Relations Specialist (Loan Processor)
Who are we looking for?
A dependable, hardworking individual, with a consistent positive attitude and team player. Schedule flexibility is a must, along with willingness to work no less than twenty-five (25) hours a week, including Saturday’s. Preferably 1 to 2 years of credit union/banking experience, with a high school degree or equivalent. The applicant should also have basic mathematic skills, as well as windows-based applications, as these are frequently used for positions within the Credit Union.
What do you need to do?
Serious inquiries only. Must be interested in working for an astounding financial institution that is dedicated to its employees. Eagerness to advance is a plus, as we are a company that promotes from within. If you believe you are the person who fits our needs, please click on career opportunities, attach a resume, and forward for a review by Human Resources.
Please note***A background screening including a credit check is a pre-condition of selected applicants.
Basic Responsibilities Include (But Not Limited To)
- Maintain and balance a cash drawer
- Provide prompt quality service to all members in person and/or over the phone
- Process transactions using sound judgment in order to serve the members and protect the credit union from loss
- Maintain a working understanding of and comply with, credit union policies and procedures and applicable regulations
- Actively sell products ethically, based upon the needs of the members upon listening/observing within the parameters established by the Allegius FCU sales process
- Provide information for members regarding accounts, products, and services
- Process account maintenance changes as requested by members and management
- Research and solve member issues and complaints concerning credit union accounts and services
- Actively cross and upsell credit union products and services
- Work cooperatively with other departments as required
Please email your resume to [email protected]