Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
On Monday, June 1, 2020, Allegius lobbies will be opening at each office location during regular business hours. We are taking all the proper precautions to keep our members and staff safe. Safety precautions will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Vulnerable Members – Individuals with identified high-risk conditions are particularly vulnerable to coronavirus. These individuals should take all precautions when visiting the credit union.
- Employee Screening Procedures – We will conduct health assessments as deemed necessary.
- Protective Face Covering (Mask) – We encourage protective face mask usage while in the credit union. To verify a member’s identity and for security purposes, members will be asked to pull down their masks. Credit union employees will be provided with masks to wear at their discretion.
- Social Distancing – We have placed markers on the floor to maintain six-foot social distancing. In addition, we have installed physical barriers and floor arrow signage to direct members through our lobbies for proper distancing and flow of traffic to minimize loitering. We will restrict the number of members in our lobbies to meet social distancing guidelines. We ask that members respect social distancing recommendations while inside the credit union.
- Workplace Cleaning and Disinfection – We continue to sanitize and clean throughout the workday and after the close of business.
- Personal Hygiene – The credit union will provide hand sanitizer in the lobbies for public use.
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you at our branch locations.
Governor Holcomb recently issued Executive Order 20-08 for: DIRECTIVE FOR HOOSIERS TO STAY AT HOME
This Stay at Home Order goes into effect Tuesday, March 24, 2020 at 11:59 pm E.T. and will end on Monday, April 6, 2020 at 11:59 pm E.T., but could be extended if the outbreak warrants.
What does this mean for Allegius Credit Union?
Because credit unions have been designated as “Essential” in the state of Indiana, Allegius will remain open under the current designated operating conditions which were communicated on Thursday, March 19, 2020. For further clarification please refer to the Governor’s Order which can be found on the State of Indiana website at http://www.in.gov.
Thank you for your understanding during this difficult time.
Allegius Credit Union Lobby Closure Update
Due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19), starting on Saturday, March 21, lobbies at all Allegius locations will be closed to the public until further notice.
Allegius services will still be available via the following:
- Drive-thru service and ATMs at each Allegius location during regular business hours (ATMs are available 24/7). Click here for office location and hours: https://www.allegius.org/about-us/locations-hours.html.
- CO-OP and Alliance One Surcharge-free ATMs where you can use your Allegius Debit cards are available 24/7 for your financial needs. You can find the ATM location nearest you by visiting https://www.allegius.org/services-tools/account-services/surcharge-free-atms.html.
- The nearest CO-OP Shared Branching Network location where you can conduct Allegius transactions at, can be found here: https://www.allegius.org/about-us/locations-hours.html.
- Mobile banking is available by downloading the Allegius app. Learn more by visiting https://www.allegius.org/services-tools/account-services/mobile-banking.html.
- ItsMe247 Online banking is available by visiting https://www.allegius.org/services-tools/account-services/online-banking-bill-pay.html.
- Our Member Support Department is available to our members Monday – Thursday from 7:00am – 5:00pm, Friday from 7:00am – 6:00pm, and Saturday 8:00am – 12:30pm by calling (219) 787-8049 or (800) 537-8386.
Members needing assistance requiring them to come into a lobby will be asked to make an appointment by calling (219) 787-8049 or (800) 537-8386.
We will continue to update as this situation progresses. Our website is currently being updated to better inform our membership. For the time being please check Allegius’ Facebook and Instagram, and your email for the most current information.
Be sure to contact us to update or add your email to your account. Thank you for your patience and understanding. Please stay safe and keep your health as the highest priority!