Use This Household Product to Save on Your Spring Cleaning!
Published In: Money Saving Tips
Walking the aisles of the grocery store, it seems clear that you need at least a hundred different bottles of super-strength cleaners to really make your house sparkle. But that’s just marketing dollars. Did you know that the single best cleaner is actually not even found in the cleaning section? That’s right - the most versatile cleaning product in your arsenal is a bottle of 79-cent vinegar!
What can you use vinegar for?
- Clean windows (no streaks if you wipe with old newspapers)
- Clean toilets
- Wipe down refrigerator
- Brighten coffee cups with a paste of vinegar and salt (you can also use this salt/vinegar paste to scrub away lime buildup)
- Reduce static cling by adding ½ cup to your wash
- Restore leather bags and shoes
- Banish weeds
- Brighten up sweaty socks and gym clothes
- Clean the microwave
- Loosen a rusty screw
- Remove gum from fabric or hair
- Remove wax
- Refresh towels and sheets
- Remove crayon from walls and floors
- Remove sticky residue
- Clean dishwasher
- Clean coffeemaker
- Clean shower head
- Unclog drains
And so much more!
Do some spring cleaning with your finances and fix up your home with a low rate home equity loan from Allegius. Apply online today at https://www.allegius.org/loans/personal-loans/home-equity-loans.html.